Your gift is our future! We appreciate your support and we are able to provide our quality programs and services thanks to our growing membership and generous community. Charitable contributions enable us to continue to provide vital support for children and adults with disabilities and their families.
There are many ways to show your support. Please support our mission and review the different type of giving options we offer.
· Memorial/Honorary Gift – gifts can be made in honor or memory of a loved one. They can mark a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary. Please put the name of the person the donation is in honor or memory of when sending the donation. (click here for donation form)
· Annual Appeal – each holiday season a special invitation is sent to our supporters asking for a donation during this special time. Donations of all denominations are gratefully accepted.
· Special Event Sponsorship – throughout the year, special events are held inviting community members to join us in our mission to serve by sharing their support through attendance and a sponsorship level contribution. Special events include an annual Golf, Tennis & Bocce Tournament, Friends & Family 5K and our Bowlathon.
Make a Donation
· Gifts by check or money order can be sent to:
64 Walnut Street
Batavia, New York 14020
Attn: Development & Community Relations Department
Please make checks payable to Genesee ARC
· An online gift can be made by clicking on the yellow donate
button on the top left of the home page. If you have any
questions, please contact the Development & Community
Relations Department at (585) 343-4203.